I was tagged by @vanessamalfoy to answer these questions!
Rule 1: Always post the rules. Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones. Rule 3: Tag 11 new people.
1. Role model? I think I have a few depending on what for, if that makes sense? In terms of style I adore Lana Del Rey.
2. You just got off of some form of public transport and bumped into somebody. Who is that person and what are they doing on public transport? I just got off the bus & bumped into my boyfriend. He's just got off another bus looking for me.
3. Describe the perfect date, or night out. Last summer my boyfriend took me to Disneyland. I love Disneyland. We spent all day in the parks, going on all of the rides, and then in the evening we went shopping in the village & ate at Planet Hollywood.
4. Pairing/OTP you hate? I'm not a big shipper, if I'm honest.
5. Do you play an instrument? I play piano.
6. Favourite colour, and do you have a reason why? Red. My room's red & I just think it's a luxurious colour.
7. Last person you talked to on the phone? My Gran, probably.
8. Three favourite bands/artists? The Killers, Parachute & Lana Del Rey.
9. Have you watched Classic Doctor Who? I think I've watched an episode or two here and there but I find it difficult to watch all the old "special effects" because they're just so cringey.
10. Do you prefer writing by hand or typing (like for a note or a letter)? Typing, it's faster & you can get rid of mistakes easier.
11. Softest thing you can think of- now describe it (besides the word “soft”, obviously). The bed in our spare room. It's huge and the most comfortable, cushioned thing you'll ever sit on.
Here are my questions; 1. Which member of your family are you closest to? 2. What is your favourite TV show? (& why?) 3. Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr? 4. What are three things you want to do before you die? 5. What interesting things have you done today? 6. What would your dream job be? 7. Can you name three things in the room around you & tell me a brief but interesting story about them? 8. What is the last song you listened to? 9. What is your most treasured item? 10. What was your favourite story as a child? 11. What are you looking forward to doing tomorrow?